Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To endow with the rights of citizenship, especially the right to vote.
2. A product of disintegration, destruction, or wearing away; debris.
3. A factor that determines a range of variations; a boundary
4. Vanishing or likely to vanish like vapor.
5. A marked change in appearance, character, condition, or function.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides