Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A thing that is granted, esp. in response to demands.
2. To cause to take physical form, or to cause an object to appear.
3. A particular geographic region.
4. To notice or view, especially carefully or with attention to detail.
5. The system of production and distribution and consumption.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides