Classroom Resources (Updated every Monday)
Online Extras to help you put the Arizona Republic -- print, eEdition or web -- to work in your classroom
Latest from azcentral.com
- Malaysia plane's door may have been found, searchers say
- Former ASU fraternity's national leaders ban pledging
- New movie releases: 'Budapest Hotel,' 'Need for Speed'
- London Bridge helped Lake Havasu City craft its character
- Moving angry alligator to new pen a big task
- Call 12: Deadline for health coverage looming
- Call 12: Help us solve your problem
- DONE DEALS: Priciest metro Phoenix home sales
- Tucson also courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
Resources for journalism advisers
NEW - NASA's Space Place
A monthly column on the latest space discoveries and technologies for elementary students
Custom eEdition Lessons
Each week we post sets of activities for Grades 2-5, 6-8, and 9-12, specifically designed for use with the Arizona Republic's eEdition.
►Migrants storm Spanish enclaves in Morocco
Answer FIVE Geography questions each week based on major news events.►Archive of Geography quizzes
Tap the wealth of information in your newspaper as a teaching tool:
Diversity, multiculturalism, worldwide events. You'll find plenty for classroom discussions in this listing of events.
Download a lesson based on political cartoons and print it out for use in your classroom. (PDF format)
USA Weekend Teacher Guides
New Teacher's Guides are available every Monday, complete with monthly themes highlighted in a weekly lesson and a monthly activity sheet.
►Click here to download guides from USA Weekend