Words in the News Quiz
5 Elementary Words
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Natural ability to acquire knowledge or skill.
2. The extent to which something matters; importance
3. More than half (50%) of some group
4. Facts or observations presented in support of an assertion.
5. To recover, especially from an illness; to get better from an illness.