Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Representation of a concept through symbols or underlying meanings of objects or qualities.
2. Specifically, giving indication of a coming ill; being an evil omen
3. The system of production and distribution and consumption.
4. Important with regards to (a subject or matter); relevant
5. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.