Contact: Tim Seibert, Camera in Education Manager, 303.473.1598, firstname.lastname@example.org
Select a grade level
Select a quiz type
How many questions?
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below. Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The right or privilege of voting; franchise.
2. The act of resting or the state of being at rest.
3. A person authorized to act as representative for another; a deputy.
4. To stress or emphasize; intensify
5. A teacher and guide in spiritual and philosophical matters.
To set going by taking the first step; begin.
FOUND IN THE NEWS:
Troopers initiated a pursuit of the vehicle at the rest area on Interstate 71 just north of the Ohio 123 exit east of Lebanon, troopers said.
►The Dayton Daily News, 05/20/2013
Regular reader? Kachingle is a simple way to support dailycamera.com and other sites you love