Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To move in a quick fashion.
2. Anything that may be possible; a possibility
3. What something does or is used for.
4. A relationship of resemblance or equivalence between two situations, people, or objects,
5. The act of exasperating or the state of being exasperated; irritation; keen or bitter anger.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides