Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A particular geographic region.
2. Anything that assures a certain outcome.
3. The source or reason of an event or action
4. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
5. The system of production and distribution and consumption.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides