Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Existing or occurring at the moment.
2. An assemblage or display; a gathering, collection of people or things.
3. A pleasant smell or odour.
4. One of the simplest or essential parts or principles of which anything consists, or upon which the constitution or fundamental powers of anything are based.
5. To recover, especially from an illness; to get better from an illness.