Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A process by which a task is completed; a way of doing something.
2. To bump into or brush against while in motion.
3. Self-confidence; poise; composure.
4. Something that impedes, stands in the way of, or holds up progress
5. To clarify or make something understandable