Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
2. To identify by or divide into classes; to categorize.
3. Timid, fearful, overly cautious
4. Unspoiled; still with its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied
5. The state of being serene; calmness; peacefulness.