Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Enthusiasm; enjoyment, vigor
2. Exceptional, conspicuous, outstanding, most usually in a negative fashion.
3. The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions.
4. The extent to which something matters; importance
5. Watchful, especially for danger or disorder; alert; wary