Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A glowing piece of coal or wood.
2. Representation of a concept through symbols or underlying meanings of objects or qualities.
3. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts
4. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
5. To attempt to stop the progression of.