Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A thing that is granted, esp. in response to demands.
2. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
3. Speech or language that is incomprehensible or unintelligible; gibberish.
4. Allowing light to pass through but diffusing it
5. The short term state of the atmosphere at a specific time and place, including the temperature, humidity, cloud cover, precipitation, wind, etc.