Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Enthusiasm; enjoyment, vigor
2. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
3. Brief, concise, to the point.
4. The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
5. Specifically, giving indication of a coming ill; being an evil omen