Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A form of acrobatic display which involves the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
2. The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
3. The extent to which something matters; importance
4. A mixture of various ingredients or elements.
5. To send someone away and forbid that person from returning.