Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Firm or obstinate continuance in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition
2. Facts or observations presented in support of an assertion.
3. To make clear; to free from obscurities; to brighten or illuminate.
4. The dividing line or location between two areas.
5. One of the simplest or essential parts or principles of which anything consists, or upon which the constitution or fundamental powers of anything are based.