Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A movement or series of moves requiring skill and care
2. Representation of a concept through symbols or underlying meanings of objects or qualities.
3. A thing that is granted, esp. in response to demands.
4. Paying attention; noticing, watching, listening, or attending closely.
5. Speech or language that is incomprehensible or unintelligible; gibberish.