Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The line that bounds a circle or other two-dimensional figure.
2. The ability to foresee or prepare wisely for the future.
3. The energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time ; power of sustained exertion, or resistance to hardship, illness etc.
4. The quantity of motion of a moving body; the impetus gained by a moving object
5. To end, to come to an end.