Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. So difficult or taxing as to make one exhausted; backbreaking.
2. To move in a quick fashion.
3. A thing that is granted, esp. in response to demands.
4. An individual instance that represents a class; an example.
5. A great amount or number, often of people.