Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
2. To move or swing a weapon back and forth, particularly if demonstrating skill.
3. More than half (50%) of some group
4. One of the simplest or essential parts or principles of which anything consists, or upon which the constitution or fundamental powers of anything are based.
5. A barrier constructed across a road, especially as a military defense.