Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
2. To make sure or certain of something (usually some future event or condition).
3. To exclude; to specify as being an exception.
4. Obvious or easy to notice.
5. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.