Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Facts or observations presented in support of an assertion.
2. Strange or mysterious, esp. in an unsettling way
3. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
4. To attempt to stop the progression of.
5. In order of time from the earliest to the latest