Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Self-confidence; poise; composure.
2. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts
3. An individual step, or stage, in any process or scale of values.
4. So difficult or taxing as to make one exhausted; backbreaking.
5. A gift or payment to a common fund or collection.