Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.
2. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
3. One of the simplest or essential parts or principles of which anything consists, or upon which the constitution or fundamental powers of anything are based.
4. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts
5. A particular geographic region.