Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A long flat-topped fixture in a store or bank across which business is conducted with customers.
2. Anything that assures a certain outcome.
3. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.
4. To move in a quick fashion.
5. Offensive or repulsive; arousing disgust or aversion