Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Government by a few, especially by a small faction of persons or families.
2. A temple tower of the ancient Assyrians and Babylonians, having the form of a terraced pyramid of successively receding stories.
3. Having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force; all-powerful.
4. Either of two points on the celestial sphere at which the ecliptic intersects the celestial equator.
5. A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples.