Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A long flat-topped fixture in a store or bank across which business is conducted with customers.
2. A measurement one can compare to.
3. One of the simplest or essential parts or principles of which anything consists, or upon which the constitution or fundamental powers of anything are based.
4. To sway back and forth; to totter or reel.
5. Facts or observations presented in support of an assertion.