Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To repeat in concise form. To make a summary.
2. Very talkative; garrulous.
3. The basic unit of currency among participating European Union countries.
4. A factor that determines a range of variations; a boundary
5. Any of numerous natural and synthetic compounds consisting of up to millions of repeated linked units,
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides