Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The science and technology of building electronic circuits and devices from single atoms and molecules.
2. A system of names used in an art or science:
3. Vacuously, smugly, and unconsciously foolish.
4. The art or study of correct spelling according to established usage.
5. Lacking purpose or vitality; feeble or ineffective.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides