Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The science and technology of building electronic circuits and devices from single atoms and molecules.
2. Having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force; all-powerful.
3. To weaken or destroy the strength or vitality of.
4. A sudden manifestation of the essence or meaning of something.
5. Impossible to dispute; unquestionable
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides