Words in the News Quiz
5 Elementary Words
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To refill; to renew; to supply again or to add a fresh quantity.
2. An assemblage or display; a gathering, collection of people or things.
3. To end, to come to an end.
4. A process by which a task is completed; a way of doing something.
5. The act of exasperating or the state of being exasperated; irritation; keen or bitter anger.