Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A relationship of resemblance or equivalence between two situations, people, or objects,
2. Having traits or characteristics in common; alike, comparable.
3. To move in a quick fashion.
4. A long flat-topped fixture in a store or bank across which business is conducted with customers.
5. Make an idea, impression, or feeling known or understandable to someone.