Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To sway back and forth; to totter or reel.
2. To build or form something by assembling parts.
3. To recover, especially from an illness; to get better from an illness.
4. Watchful, especially for danger or disorder; alert; wary
5. Exceptional, conspicuous, outstanding, most usually in a negative fashion.