Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To relate a story or series of events by speech or writing.
2. The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions.
3. The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
4. A particular geographic region.
5. To talk rapidly, indistinctly, or unintelligibly; to utter gibberish or nonsense.