Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Anything that assures a certain outcome.
2. An individual step, or stage, in any process or scale of values.
3. Emitting light; glowing brightly
4. A large or dense group of insects, esp. flying ones.
5. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.