Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Natural ability to acquire knowledge or skill.
2. The state of being serene; calmness; peacefulness.
3. Allowing light to pass through but diffusing it
4. To cause to float easily or gently through the air
5. Firm or obstinate continuance in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition