Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To attempt to stop the progression of.
2. The energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time ; power of sustained exertion, or resistance to hardship, illness etc.
3. Deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements
4. Make an idea, impression, or feeling known or understandable to someone.
5. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts