Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
2. Existing or occurring at the moment.
3. The result or outcome of a cause.
4. The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
5. Brief, concise, to the point.