YOUR GUIDE TO THE TWIN CITIES
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To sway back and forth; to totter or reel.
2. To exclude; to specify as being an exception.
3. A large or dense group of insects, esp. flying ones.
4. Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of something, esp. information.
5. The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions.