Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Salty or slightly salty, as a mixture of fresh and sea water, such as that found in estuaries
2. To make clear; to free from obscurities; to brighten or illuminate.
3. An inadequate amount of something; a shortage
4. The line that bounds a circle or other two-dimensional figure.
5. The energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time ; power of sustained exertion, or resistance to hardship, illness etc.