Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Shaking and vibration at the surface of the earth resulting from underground movement along a fault plane.
2. An extremely distant, and thus old, celestial object whose power output is several thousand times that of our entire galaxy.
3. A stock of terms used in a particular profession, subject, or style; a vocabulary:
4. Of, relating to, or produced by motion.
5. Extremely rapid, hasty, or abrupt; precipitate.