Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To proceed completely around:
2. To insert or introduce between other elements or parts.
3. To separate or get rid of (an undesirable part); eliminate.
4. Deception by trickery or sophistry.
5. A plane curve formed by the intersection of a right circular cone and a plane parallel to an element of the cone.