Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To impress (something) upon the mind of another by frequent instruction or repetition; instill.
2. To certify or attest to (the validity of a signature on a document, for example) as a notary public.
3. To remove erroneous, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material from (a book, for example) before publication.
4. Not limited to or associated with a particular religious denomination.
5. Cheerfully confident; optimistic.