Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The process in cell division by which the nucleus divides.
2. The predominant influence, as of a state, region, or group, over another or others.
3. The side of a right triangle opposite the right angle.
4. Either of two points on the celestial sphere at which the ecliptic intersects the celestial equator.
5. Vacuously, smugly, and unconsciously foolish.