Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Impossible to dispute; unquestionable
2. To modify, as by shortening or simplifying or by skewing the content in a certain manner.
3. To remove erroneous, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material from (a book, for example) before publication.
4. Eating and drinking in moderation.
5. Quickness, accuracy, and keenness of judgment or insight.