Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Division into ordered groups or categories.
2. Of, relating to, or produced by motion.
3. To insert or introduce between other elements or parts.
4. A place or situation regarded as drawing into its center all that surrounds it.
5. Interchanged, given, or owed to each other.