Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To picture falsely; misrepresent.
2. Not limited to or associated with a particular religious denomination.
3. Lacking purpose or vitality; feeble or ineffective.
4. A form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life,
5. Extremely rapid, hasty, or abrupt; precipitate.