YOUR GUIDE TO THE TWIN CITIES
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. One that speaks for, represents, or advocates
2. A person authorized to act as representative for another; a deputy.
3. Loud, noisy, and lacking in restraint or discipline
4. Any of various nonplacental mammals, including kangaroos, opossums, bandicoots, and wombats, found principally in Australia and the Americas.
5. To move back or away from a limit, point, or mark