Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The pattern produced on a photosensitive medium that has been exposed by holography and then photographically developed.
2. To take in by elaborate methods of deceit
3. To have a great ambition or ultimate goal
4. Harmful, malevolent, injurious. Harmfully cancerous.
5. To stress or emphasize; intensify