Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The locus of points for which the sum of the distances from each point to two fixed points is equal
2. Inspiring awe, admiration, or wonder
3. To move back or away from a limit, point, or mark
4. To pound, crush, or grind to a powder or dust.
5. Sharing the same opinions or views; being in complete harmony or accord.