Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Grossly offensive to decency or morality.
2. A member of an irregular, usually indigenous military or paramilitary unit operating in small bands in occupied territory to harass and undermine the enemy
3. One who rejects a religion, cause, allegiance, or group for another; a deserter.
4. Having or demonstrating enthusiasm
5. One that is inconvenient, annoying, or vexatious; a bother.