Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A drawing consisting of the outline of something, especially a human profile, filled in with a solid color.
2. Grossly offensive to decency or morality.
3. The right or privilege of voting; franchise.
4. Being without or almost without hope
5. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.