Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A member of an irregular, usually indigenous military or paramilitary unit operating in small bands in occupied territory to harass and undermine the enemy
2. The repetition of the same sounds or of the same kinds of sounds at the beginning of words or in stressed syllables
3. To have a great ambition or ultimate goal
4. A very large and destructive wave, generally caused by a tremendous disturbance in the ocean, such as an undersea earthquake or volcanic eruption.
5. A state of uncertainty or perplexity.