Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Enforced isolation or restriction of free movement imposed to prevent the spread of contagious disease.
2. The repetition of the same sounds or of the same kinds of sounds at the beginning of words or in stressed syllables
3. To pound, crush, or grind to a powder or dust.
4. An elevated, comparatively level expanse of land; a tableland.
5. A form of a verb that in some languages, such as English, can function independently as an adjective.