Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. An unstable, poisonous allotrope of oxygen.
2. The systematic procedure by which a complex or scientific task is accomplished.
3. One thing conceived as representing another; a symbol.
4. Having or demonstrating enthusiasm
5. To rejoice greatly; be jubilant or triumphant