Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The branch of biology that deals with animals and animal life, including the study of the structure, physiology, development, and classification of animals.
2. The repetition of the same sounds or of the same kinds of sounds at the beginning of words or in stressed syllables
3. A cult or religious movement, a group sharing particular (often unorthodox) political and/or religious beliefs.
4. Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective.
5. Any of several rod-shaped bacteria, of the genus Salmonella, that cause food poisoning and other diseases.