Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Using or marked by the use of few words; terse or concise.
2. To have a great ambition or ultimate goal
3. To grow well or luxuriantly; thrive
4. The branch of biology that deals with animals and animal life, including the study of the structure, physiology, development, and classification of animals.
5. Either of two times of the year when the sun is at its greatest distance from the celestial equator.