Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Either of two times of the year when the sun is at its greatest distance from the celestial equator.
2. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
3. A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen.
4. The main character in a drama or other literary work.
5. Appropriateness of behavior or conduct