Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. An alteration or change, as in nature, form, or quality.
2. One that speaks for, represents, or advocates
3. Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective.
4. Having a backbone or spinal column.
5. An intricate structure of interconnecting passages through which it is difficult to find one’s way; a maze.