Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Something that is passed down from preceding generations; a tradition.
2. A movement or procedure involving skill and dexterity.
3. Strikingly unconventional and far-fetched in style or appearance; odd
4. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
5. One who habitually takes advantage of the generosity of others without making any useful return.