Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A treeless area between the icecap and the tree line of Arctic regions, having a permanently frozen subsoil and supporting low-growing vegetation
2. A Y-shaped protein on the surface of B cells that is secreted into the blood or lymph in response to an antigenic stimulus
3. To abstain from or act together in abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with as an expression of protest or disfavor or as a means of coercion
4. Not subject to an obligation imposed on others; exempt.
5. To stress or emphasize; intensify