Words in the News Quiz
5 Elementary Words
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Representation of a concept through symbols or underlying meanings of objects or qualities.
2. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
3. Anything that may be possible; a possibility
4. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
5. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.