Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Capable of doing many things competently
2. To notice or view, especially carefully or with attention to detail.
3. Enthusiasm; enjoyment, vigor
4. To gain, usually by one's own exertions; to get as one's own.
5. The state of being serene; calmness; peacefulness.
A-1 Striping & Pavement
Ace Fence & Supply
Alcoa Fastening Systems
Animal Hospital of Waco
Bird Kultgen Ford
Brazos Higher Education
Brazos Valley Equipment
Comet Cleaners - 1216 Speight Ave.
ExtraCo Banks, N.A.
Fallas Automation, Inc.
First National Bank of Bosque County
First University Credit Union
Golden Books Exchange
Healer Printing & Office Supply
Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites
James R. & Nell Hawkins
Marathon Norco Aerospace, Inc.
Member's Choice Federal Credit Union
National Lloyd Insurance
Northern & Nye Printing Office
Olive Isis Thompson Connally
Owens Illinois Glass Company, Inc.
Rick Abbe Financial
Snap-ee Convenience Store/Lube & Service Center
State Farm Insurance – Agent Jim Baker
Texas State Technical College
Waco Federal Credit Union
Wells Fargo Bank