Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Scattered fragments, typically of something wrecked or destroyed
2. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts
3. To move or swing a weapon back and forth, particularly if demonstrating skill.
4. Make an idea, impression, or feeling known or understandable to someone.
5. Emitting light; glowing brightly
Ace Fence & Supply
All Star Screen Printing & Promotion
Bertha's Bakery & Restaurant
Fallas Automation, Inc.
Fitzhugh Insurance & Bond
Healer Printing & Office Supply
Heart of Texas Goodwill
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Hoppenstein Properties, Inc.
Member's Choice of Central Texas FCU
National Lloyd Insurance
Northern & Nye Printing & Office Supply
Sun Loan Tax Service
Tejas Logistics System
Texas State Technical College
The Dwyer Group Inc.
The Perry Company
The Phoenix Ballroom
Vanguard College Preparatory School