Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To run away with quick light steps, to scamper.
2. One of the simplest or essential parts or principles of which anything consists, or upon which the constitution or fundamental powers of anything are based.
3. To notice or view, especially carefully or with attention to detail.
4. Paying attention; noticing, watching, listening, or attending closely.
5. The throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it
Ace Fence & Supply
Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
Fallas Automation, Inc.
Family Health Center
Fitzhugh Insurance & Bond
Healer Printing & Office Supply
Northern & Nye Printing & Office Supply
Schmaltz Sandwich Shoppe
Stone Payroll Plus
Talon Asset Management, LLC
Tejas Logistics System
Texas Sports Hall of Fame
Texas State Technical College
The Carlson Law Firm
The Dwyer Group Inc.
The Phoenix Ballroom
Vanguard College Preparatory School