Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it
2. The fervor or tireless devotion for a person, cause, or ideal and determination in its furtherance; diligent enthusiasm; powerful interest.
3. To send someone away and forbid that person from returning.
4. Offensive or repulsive; arousing disgust or aversion
5. Deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements
Ace Fence & Supply
All Star Screen Printing & Promotion
Bodyline - Bridgett Huffi nes
Extraco Bank, N.A.
Fallas Automation, Inc.
Golden’s Book Exchange
Healer Printing & Offi ce Supply
Heart of Texas Goodwill
Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites
Member’s Choice Federal Credit Union
National Lloyd's Insurance Company
Northern & Nye Printing Offi ce
Owens Illinois Glass Company, Inc.
The Dwyer Group
The Perry Company
R.G.’s Used Cars
Rick Abbe Financial
State Farm Insurance - Jim Baker
Sun Loan Tax Services
Texas State Technical College
Vanguard College Preparatory School