Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. More than half (50%) of some group
2. To set fire to (something), to light (something)
3. To cause to float easily or gently through the air
4. To bring down the size, quantity, value or intensity of something; to diminish, to lower, to impair.
5. Emitting light; glowing brightly
Ace Fence & Supply
All Star Screen Printing & Promotion
Bodyline - Bridgett Huffi nes
Budget Blinds of Waco
Extraco Bank, N.A.
Fallas Automation, Inc.
Golden’s Book Exchange
Guerra Brothers Moving Services
Healer Printing & Offi ce Supply
Heart of Texas Goodwill
Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites
Member’s Choice Federal Credit Union
National Lloyd's Insurance Company
Northern & Nye Printing Offi ce
Owens Illinois Glass Company, Inc.
The Perry Company
R.G.’s Used Cars
Rick Abbe Financial
State Farm Insurance - Jim Baker
Sun Loan Tax Services
Texas State Technical College
Vanguard College Preparatory School