Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The ability to foresee or prepare wisely for the future.
2. To identify by or divide into classes; to categorize.
3. A form of acrobatic display which involves the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
4. Doubt, apprehension, a feeling of dread
5. Timid, fearful, overly cautious
Ace Fence & Supply
All Star Screen Printing & Promotion
Bodyline - Bridgett Huffi nes
Extraco Bank, N.A.
Fallas Automation, Inc.
Golden’s Book Exchange
Healer Printing & Offi ce Supply
Heart of Texas Goodwill
Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites
Member’s Choice Federal Credit Union
National Lloyd's Insurance Company
Northern & Nye Printing Offi ce
Owens Illinois Glass Company, Inc.
The Dwyer Group
The Perry Company
R.G.’s Used Cars
Rick Abbe Financial
State Farm Insurance - Jim Baker
Sun Loan Tax Services
Texas State Technical College
Vanguard College Preparatory School