Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To recover, especially from an illness; to get better from an illness.
2. A great amount or number, often of people.
3. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
4. To identify by or divide into classes; to categorize.
5. Scattered fragments, typically of something wrecked or destroyed
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level