Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The system of production and distribution and consumption.
2. The throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it
3. To build or form something by assembling parts.
4. Anticipating something with anxiety or fear.
5. The energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time ; power of sustained exertion, or resistance to hardship, illness etc.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level