Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A doctrine holding that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated.
2. To make an accusation against.
3. A factor that determines a range of variations; a boundary
4. To insert or introduce between other elements or parts.
5. An underlying base or foundation especially for an organization or system.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level