Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To refill; to renew; to supply again or to add a fresh quantity.
2. To move or swing a weapon back and forth, particularly if demonstrating skill.
3. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
4. A relationship of resemblance or equivalence between two situations, people, or objects,
5. Specifically, giving indication of a coming ill; being an evil omen