Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.
2. A thing that is granted, esp. in response to demands.
3. To send someone away and forbid that person from returning.
4. Watchful, especially for danger or disorder; alert; wary
5. To completely engage the attention of.