Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
2. To completely engage the attention of.
3. The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions.
4. The quantity of motion of a moving body; the impetus gained by a moving object
5. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.