Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of something, esp. information.
2. Speech or language that is incomprehensible or unintelligible; gibberish.
3. A process by which a task is completed; a way of doing something.
4. Brief, concise, to the point.
5. An attempt to deceive someone into believing that one can or will do something.