Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
2. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.
3. A relationship of resemblance or equivalence between two situations, people, or objects,
4. A process by which a task is completed; a way of doing something.
5. A great amount or number, often of people.