Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To move or swing a weapon back and forth, particularly if demonstrating skill.
2. Firm or obstinate continuance in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition
3. The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
4. To set fire to (something), to light (something)
5. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.