Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Vanishing or likely to vanish like vapor.
2. To modify, as by shortening or simplifying or by skewing the content in a certain manner.
3. A diligent, dependable worker.
4. To repeat in concise form. To make a summary.
5. The science and technology of building electronic circuits and devices from single atoms and molecules.