Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Lacking serious purpose or occupation; idle.
2. Noninterference in the affairs of others.
3. Not limited to or associated with a particular religious denomination.
4. Having one’s true identity concealed.
5. A reproductive cell having the haploid number of chromosomes, especially a mature sperm or egg capable of fusing with a gamete of the opposite sex to produce the fertilized egg.