Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To cause to take physical form, or to cause an object to appear.
2. Scattered fragments, typically of something wrecked or destroyed
3. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
4. A form of acrobatic display which involves the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
5. To make stable or firm; to confirm.
Ace Fence & Supply
Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
Fallas Automation, Inc.
Family Health Center
Fitzhugh Insurance & Bond
Healer Printing & Office Supply
Northern & Nye Printing & Office Supply
Schmaltz Sandwich Shoppe
Stone Payroll Plus
Talon Asset Management, LLC
Tejas Logistics System
Texas Sports Hall of Fame
Texas State Technical College
The Carlson Law Firm
The Dwyer Group Inc.
The Phoenix Ballroom
Vanguard College Preparatory School