Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The extent to which something matters; importance
2. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts
3. To cause to take physical form, or to cause an object to appear.
4. Specifically, giving indication of a coming ill; being an evil omen
5. The throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it