Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To drive away by scattering, or so to cause to vanish.
2. Brief, concise, to the point.
3. Representation of a concept through symbols or underlying meanings of objects or qualities.
4. To make sure or certain of something (usually some future event or condition).
5. The fervor or tireless devotion for a person, cause, or ideal and determination in its furtherance; diligent enthusiasm; powerful interest.