Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A large or dense group of insects, esp. flying ones.
2. To start (a fire) or light (a torch).
3. Enthusiasm; enjoyment, vigor
4. The force or energy of a collision of two objects.
5. The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions.