Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Exhibiting guilty or evasive secrecy.
2. The system of production and distribution and consumption.
3. To hear a conversation one is not intended to hear; to listen in.
4. A bold, or arrogant strut.
5. The line that bounds a circle or other two-dimensional figure.