Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To cause to take physical form, or to cause an object to appear.
2. The result or outcome of a cause.
3. A bold, or arrogant strut.
4. A long flat-topped fixture in a store or bank across which business is conducted with customers.
5. Of a central nature, first and foremost