Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The dividing line or location between two areas.
2. To bring down the size, quantity, value or intensity of something; to diminish, to lower, to impair.
3. Enthusiasm; enjoyment, vigor
4. What something does or is used for.
5. An assemblage or display; a gathering, collection of people or things.