Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The brink of a dangerous situation.
2. To notice or view, especially carefully or with attention to detail.
3. The source or reason of an event or action
4. Something that impedes, stands in the way of, or holds up progress
5. The energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time ; power of sustained exertion, or resistance to hardship, illness etc.