Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To follow a winding course
2. So difficult or taxing as to make one exhausted; backbreaking.
3. An inadequate amount of something; a shortage
4. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
5. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.