Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Sly; crafty; clever in surreptitious behaviour.
2. The short term state of the atmosphere at a specific time and place, including the temperature, humidity, cloud cover, precipitation, wind, etc.
3. To end, to come to an end.
4. Open resistance; bold disobedience.
5. A particular geographic region.