Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.
2. Paying attention; noticing, watching, listening, or attending closely.
3. Specifically, giving indication of a coming ill; being an evil omen
4. A long flat-topped fixture in a store or bank across which business is conducted with customers.
5. The state of being serene; calmness; peacefulness.