Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. An assemblage or display; a gathering, collection of people or things.
2. The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions.
3. Salty or slightly salty, as a mixture of fresh and sea water, such as that found in estuaries
4. The smaller number or part, esp. a number that is less than half the whole number
5. The quantity of motion of a moving body; the impetus gained by a moving object