Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Open resistance; bold disobedience.
2. A form of acrobatic display which involves the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
3. Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of something, esp. information.
4. The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
5. To refill; to renew; to supply again or to add a fresh quantity.