Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Facts or observations presented in support of an assertion.
2. Connection or association; the condition of being related.
3. Anticipating something with anxiety or fear.
4. Sly; crafty; clever in surreptitious behaviour.
5. An assemblage or display; a gathering, collection of people or things.