Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
2. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts
3. The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions.
4. The brink of a dangerous situation.
5. Specifically, giving indication of a coming ill; being an evil omen