Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To bump into or brush against while in motion.
2. A thing that is granted, esp. in response to demands.
3. The energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time ; power of sustained exertion, or resistance to hardship, illness etc.
4. The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions.
5. Self-confidence; poise; composure.