Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A form of acrobatic display which involves the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
2. A great amount or number, often of people.
3. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
4. Capable of doing many things competently
5. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.