Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time ; power of sustained exertion, or resistance to hardship, illness etc.
2. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.
3. Representation of a concept through symbols or underlying meanings of objects or qualities.
4. Specifically, giving indication of a coming ill; being an evil omen
5. Assuming power or authority without justification; arrogant and domineering