Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force; all-powerful.
2. A doctrine holding that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated.
3. A temple tower of the ancient Assyrians and Babylonians, having the form of a terraced pyramid of successively receding stories.
4. The clear, yellowish fluid portion of blood, lymph, or intramuscular fluid in which cells are suspended.
5. A dramatic or literary form of discourse in which a character talks to himself or herself or reveals his or her thoughts without addressing a listener.