Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.
2. Strange or mysterious, esp. in an unsettling way
3. The brink of a dangerous situation.
4. To bring down the size, quantity, value or intensity of something; to diminish, to lower, to impair.
5. A bold, or arrogant strut.