Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A bold, or arrogant strut.
2. An attempt to deceive someone into believing that one can or will do something.
3. To build or form something by assembling parts.
4. To talk rapidly, indistinctly, or unintelligibly; to utter gibberish or nonsense.
5. To bring down the size, quantity, value or intensity of something; to diminish, to lower, to impair.