Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
2. Make an idea, impression, or feeling known or understandable to someone.
3. Salty or slightly salty, as a mixture of fresh and sea water, such as that found in estuaries
4. Brief, concise, to the point.
5. To recover, especially from an illness; to get better from an illness.