Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of something, esp. information.
2. Salty or slightly salty, as a mixture of fresh and sea water, such as that found in estuaries
3. A relationship of resemblance or equivalence between two situations, people, or objects,
4. An attempt to deceive someone into believing that one can or will do something.
5. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.