Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The force or energy of a collision of two objects.
2. The quantity of motion of a moving body; the impetus gained by a moving object
3. To sway back and forth; to totter or reel.
4. To run away with quick light steps, to scamper.
5. A long flat-topped fixture in a store or bank across which business is conducted with customers.