Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The act or process of inhaling and exhaling; breathing.
2. Characterized by forcefulness of expression or intensity of emotion or conviction; fervid.
3. A doctrine holding that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated.
4. Needless repetition of the same sense in different words; redundancy.
5. The use of unnecessarily wordy and indirect language.