Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A movement or series of moves requiring skill and care
2. A measurement one can compare to.
3. Doubt, apprehension, a feeling of dread
4. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
5. To end, to come to an end.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level