Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Flexible, liable to change.
2. Something small enough to escape casual notice.
3. Existing or occurring at the moment.
4. To identify by or divide into classes; to categorize.
5. Make an idea, impression, or feeling known or understandable to someone.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level