Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Brief, concise, to the point.
2. Flexible, liable to change.
3. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
4. To cause to take physical form, or to cause an object to appear.
5. Important with regards to (a subject or matter); relevant
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level