Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Anything that may be possible; a possibility
2. A form of acrobatic display which involves the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
3. Quick and neat in action; skillful.
4. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.
5. To sink or fall to the bottom; to settle
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level