Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
2. Existing or occurring at the moment.
3. The dividing line or location between two areas.
4. Open resistance; bold disobedience.
5. What something does or is used for.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level