Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
2. Tending to socialize or be social; friendly; inviting; congenial.
3. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
4. Of a central nature, first and foremost
5. A particular geographic region.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level