Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A great amount or number, often of people.
2. A pleasant smell or odour.
3. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts
4. Having traits or characteristics in common; alike, comparable.
5. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level