Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The science and technology of building electronic circuits and devices from single atoms and molecules.
2. Government by a few, especially by a small faction of persons or families.
3. Playfully jocular; humorous
4. An advocate of the extension of political voting rights, especially to women.
5. A sudden manifestation of the essence or meaning of something.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level