Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Sly; crafty; clever in surreptitious behaviour.
2. Natural ability to acquire knowledge or skill.
3. Obvious or easy to notice.
4. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
5. Unspoiled; still with its original purity; uncorrupted or unsullied
Colorado NIE Weekly lessons
Colorado NIE Youth Content
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level