Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Important with regards to (a subject or matter); relevant
2. To move or swing a weapon back and forth, particularly if demonstrating skill.
3. The dividing line or location between two areas.
4. To relate a story or series of events by speech or writing.
5. A form of acrobatic display which involves the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
Colorado NIE Weekly lessons
Colorado NIE Youth Content
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level