Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.
2. The dividing line or location between two areas.
3. Quick and neat in action; skillful.
4. Representation of a concept through symbols or underlying meanings of objects or qualities.
5. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level